Samsung Internet Browser provides the best web browsing experience for you with Video Assistant, Dark Mode, Customize menu, Extensions such as Translator, and by protecting your privacy with Secret mode, Smart Anti-Tracking and Smart Protection.
Samsung Internet Browser
Samsung Internet is available on Galaxy Watch devices that support Wear OS. (※ Galaxy Watch4 series and models released later)
New Features for you
Bookmarks folder search and tab group search supported
The Bookmarks folders and tab groups can now be searched within the applicable menus.
Delete history within designated period supported
It is now possible to delete your website history within a designated period.
Security & Privacy
Samsung Internet helps you protect your security and privacy while browsing the Internet.
Intelligently identify domains which have cross-site tracking ability and block storage (cookie) access.
We will warn you before you can view known malicious sites to prevent you from visiting web sites which may try to steal your data
Samsung Internet for Android allows 3rd party apps to provide filters for content blocking, making browsing safer and more streamlined.
The following permissions are required for the app service.
For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
- Location: Used to provide location-based content requested by the user or location information requested by the webpage in use
- Camera: Used to provide webpage shooting function and QR code shooting function
- Microphone: Used to provide recording function on webpage
- Contacts: To upload the Contacts on the webpage
- Phone: (Android 11) Requires access permission to check the mobile phone information in order to provide country-specific feature optimization
- Nearby devices: (Android 12 or higher) To find and connect to nearby Bluetooth devices when requested by the website
- Music and audio: (Android 13 or higher) To upload audio files on webpages
- Photos and videos: (Android 13 or higher) To upload photos and videos on webpages
- Files and media: (Android 12 or lower) To upload files stored in storage spaces on webpages
- Notifications: (Android 13 or higher) To display the download progress and website notifications
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
Read More For News Teschnology