- Posted by:
- Posted on:
NVIDIA GeForce Experience is an official tool from NVidia whose goal is to keep all your graphics card drivers up to date (as long as they are NVidia drivers) and optimize the performance for all the games you have installed on your machine.
These tasks are all done pretty much automatically. That is, the program will automatically detect any updates, and you just press confirm to download and install the drivers.
NVIDIA GeForce Experience In addition, from the control panel in GeForce Experience, you can optimize the performance of all the games you have installed (even if they have been installed through Steam).
Table of Contents
NVIDIA GeForce Experience
NVIDIA GeForce Experience, The application recognizes games like Tomb Raider, Fallout: New Vegas, Battlefield 3 or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. And it will not only recognize them, but also set the best possible graphics configuration.
GeForce Experience is a very useful tool for any user with a NVidia Graphics card and will save them a lot of problems. They will also get more out of some video games whose performance is greatly enhanced depending on the drivers that are installed.
Apps Downloads for Windows
Download Windows apps easily on Uptodown: a huge catalog of PC software and programs, with no viruses and free.
GeForce Experience makes it easy to broadcast gameplay from your entire PC library using the live streaming service of your choice, whether that’s Facebook Live,
NVIDIA GeForce Experience Broadcasting Tutorial
YouTube Live, or Twitch. And while each of these live streaming services are unique with respect to account setup, user interface, and intended audience, GeForce Experience conveniently brings all three services under one user-friendly interface.
The following guide will walk you through the setup and use of these features, helping you stream to friends and fans.
NVIDIA GeForce Experience In addition to requiring a GeForce Experience user account, this guide assumes that you have already created an account for Facebook, Twitch, or YouTube.
If you have not already created an account for the service(s) you wish to use, please refer to http://www.facebook.com, http:/www.twitch.tv or http://www.youtube.com for further instructions.
NVIDIA GeForce Experience, Creating a user account for GeForce Experience is a one-time process which you should complete after initial installation of GeForce Experience by following the on-screen instructions.
- Read Also: Readon TV Movie Radio Player Untuk Windows
Connect to Broadcasting Services
GeForce Experience supports broadcasting to Facebook Live, Twitch and YouTube Live. In this section, you will learn how to set up broadcasting for these services.
To connect to a broadcasting service,
NVIDIA GeForce Experience, Ensure that you have completed the One-time Setup section of this guide.
- Then remain at (or return to) the Share overlay Settings menu and click on Connect:
- On the Connect page, click on the account type first, then click on the Log in button.
- For example, to connect your Facebook account for Facebook Live broadcasting, it looks like this:
- Following the example from the previous step, you will then be prompted to enter your Facebook account details:
- After logging into Facebook, you see your profile picture, username, and the connection status:
- Your Facebook account will remain connected until you click it and then click the Log out button on the Connect page.
NOTE: For YouTube, you must log into a verified YouTube account. Past broadcasts may be viewed in the Video Manager tab within your Creator Studio.
Quick Connect to Broadcasting
Depending on your bandwidth, you may want to increase or decrease certain characteristics of your broadcast, such as resolution, frame rate, or bit rate. To customize your broadcast settings,
- 1. Press Alt+Z to bring up the Share overlay and click on Broadcast > Customize:
- 2. Use the Customize page to set your preferred broadcast resolution, frame rate, and bit rate. Quality pre-sets are also available for your convenience:
- 3. Click the Save button when you’ve finished.
NOTE: You can adjust the quality settings for each broadcast service individually.